Monday, November 26, 2012

Update

Thought i would drop a quick post for those that still check in. I've been dealing with some health issues that have left me warn out and lazy. foor the past 3 months ive had a "mysterous" stomach problem. All tests showed nothing wrong but I was in quitee a bit of pain and lost 30 pounds over a 3 month period. After tons of research I knew it was my gallbladder but the GI i was seeing thought i was crazy. Finally I went over his head and consulted with a surgeon. The next day he took out my gallbladder. I am now two week out from the surgery and feeling much better. Now i just need to get my back injury resolved and I'll be back to good. Dispite the health issues life is good. Love is good. The new house is great and our puppy is keeping  me busy. I hope you all are doing well and will be around to your pages soon.

6 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

I am glad to hear you are better.

Katherine Anderson-Haze said...

I was thinking about you and wondering how you were. It's awesome that you are doing lots better and everything is great with you and life.

I'm sending XXXX OOOO your way honey.

If I don't talk with you anytime before the holiday arrives...Merry Christmas to you and family.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing better! I had my gall bladder out to. Very similiar thing happened. A doctor in the Phillipines diagnosed it. I came back here for the surgery. Once I got here, my insurance sucked and the doctor said it was an ulcer. Then once I got better insurance (6 months later), they took the dang thing out. Gallstones are the fastest acting diet I've ever been on!

I'm glad home life is going well too! I really would like to hang out when you're feelin up to it :)

Mandy said...

I'm so glad to hear you are doing better! I had my gall bladder out to. Very similiar thing happened. A doctor in the Phillipines diagnosed it. I came back here for the surgery. Once I got here, my insurance sucked and the doctor said it was an ulcer. Then once I got better insurance (6 months later), they took the dang thing out. Gallstones are the fastest acting diet I've ever been on!

I'm glad home life is going well too! I really would like to hang out when you're feelin up to it :)

Raine said...

good to hear from you and I am glad you are feeling better

shodushellie said...

I'm so happy that you took the initiative to research things yourself and found out what was wrong. I'm glad you're feeling better and hope your back pain will improve as well.