Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just sharing some smiles from my past year


I just thought I would post a fe pictures of my past year to share with you guys

                      Our deaf puppy Geogia

                                                               Christen and  Georgia dressed up for Halloween 


just us hanging out

Georgia passed out

this year's Christmas tree in our new home

this year's pumpkins

our other dog pickle in her rain jacket

Christen at the jellyfish exhibit at Monterey Bay Aquarium

the engagement ring I bought Christen for her 30th birthday. She said yes :-)
the lights on outside of our house for the first Christmas here

7 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

Sounds like a wonderful year. Love the pics!

shodushellie said...

I loved looking at your pictures! Pickle in her raincoat is so funny! The one of you and Christen together is beautiful and your Christmas tree and the lights on your house are lovely and put me in a happy mood. Thanks for sharing these!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Looks like there were a lot of smiles :) I LOVE this blog and I'm glad I found it. May I become a follower??

Jade said...

Sure Optimistic. Though I'm not very entertaining..

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Well you seem interesting to me! I am now a new follower :) feel free to follow mine too if you wish :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

Raine said...

I'm glad to see you have had some good times!