Monday, May 13, 2013

Checkin in

Hey all hope this finds you doing well. It has been quite some time since I have had the ability to post. Life has been changing so much around me. I finally got my stomach issues resolved. But my back is still hurting. Due to my back  hurting I decided I would no longer be able to work with my autistic population so I found a different job in a different area of work. I am now supervising coordinator and an eating Recovery facility. It is a  partial hospitalization program that is 12 hours a day 7 days a week. the work is super challenging but it is such a cool job. I work with very is mental health disorders along with the co occurring eating disorder so needless to say leave job is mentally stimulating. there are several awesome benefits to this job. One benefit is that I get three  meals a day they cooked by a registered dietitian. I also get free coffee all day long. And my job facility is right next to a river so I'm at a beautiful environment. I am also receiving it free supervision to wards my LCSW.
things at home are great. I just received a very beautiful engagement ring. I will try to get a picture posted soon. Are puppy is growing up so fast. I came home from work today and found that her and her sister had hunted a squirrel and they were very proud of themselves. I on the other hand was quite gross out.
I hope to be able to make it around everybody's pages soon. It just seems like my days go by so quickly.
Until next time!

3 comments:

Tera said...

Hugs Jenn. Glad that at this moment life is like a winding river with beautiful views spread before you. Sounds like a perfect place to be. :)

Spiky Zora Jones said...

That's fabulous honey. Glad all is going great for you and hoping your back gets better.

later sweetie.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

wha-hey...