Sunday, June 16, 2013

A little time to write

Hey All,
    Hope this finds you all enjoying the beginning of your summer.  I found a little time on my hands, so I thought I would drop a note here on blogger.  Things are going really well overall.  My job is awesome.  It requires a lot of mental stamina.. which I've had to work on, as well as patience and empathy.  With all things in life... I'm a work in progress.
    I found out about a month and a half ago that I have a tumor growing on my left ovary.  I've had cysts on it before but this is different apparently..  So, the 28th of June I will be having laproscopic surgery to have it removed and checked out.
   Things with Christen and I are good.  I struggle with feeling like enough for her, but again... work in progress.

Today happens to be Fathers Day.  Hope you all were with those you love.  Happy fathers day for those that are daddys out there.

Hope you are all well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been blogging lately...life is a shitstorm...but took some time today to check out some of the blogs I read and wanted to find out how you are doing. Hope the surgery went well!
OHN
only-half-nuts.blogspot.com

Clyde said...

It's funny that we both think of each other occasionally
I have no idea of why it was tonight---I just hope all is well for you and that life is wonderful
Take care lovely lady

Jade said...

Hey Clyde!
Good to know we're thought about eh? Hope you're doing well!

Wanda's Wings said...

Hope all is well. Happy Holidays.